4/6/11

Water Color Nails



I learned this neat water + polish trick wayyy back when I was 10. my cousin used to work in a nail salon & she would teach me cool nail stuff every now & then and yep -- this is one of them;; these water color nails are great for spring (or summer)! especially if you choose very bright colors ;)

I apologize for the terrible camera quality; I'm hoping to save enough money to invest in an actual camcorder rather than using my casio or canon digicam. this video was shot was a canon cam. I thought canon made excellent quality cams - but this proves otherwise =/

other than that..hope you guys enjoyed this tutorial
don't forget to subscribe :]


special thanks to my hand model - jessica :]]




--DISCLAIMER: all nail polishes were purchased by me or given to me by family & friends. no company affiliations or sponsorship. these are my honest opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment