10/31/10

CHIFFON SKIRT; EXPRESS vs. F21

so I was doing my usual online shopping today and guess what I stumbled onto?! forever21 has their own "version" of the chiffon-styled skirt that I have recently purchased from express. if you don't know, you can find out how the skirt looks like in my previous posts under the " october haul; part1"   but yeah - I couldn't believe it. I had already gotten the skirt  (one sale) from express at a good price (about $15 - excluding tax; also, due to some tag mistakes)...but anyways, forever21 has theirs on sale as well, at $15.84! now, let's discuss the original prices for each and their comparisons!


CHIFFON VERTICAL-RUFFLE MINI SKIRT from EXPRESS
orig. price: $49.90;
on sale for $29.99 + an addt'l 20% off

  • - 16" approx length from waist to hem, 25" waist
  • - Measured from Small
  • - Shell: 100% polyester; lining : 18% nylon, 82% rayon
  • - Hand wash, line dry
  • - Imported

RUFFLE WOVEN SKIRT from FOREVER21
orig. price: $19.80;
on sale for $15.84

  • 100% Synthetic
  • Wide stretch waistband
  • Vertical ruffles in front and back
  • Slip-on styling
  • Hand wash
  • Imported



disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of these companies mentioned. These products have been purchased by my OWN money. These are my honest opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment